raeX

March 22, 2006

update

ive been trying to update abt past events...
successful attempt now.

jloo at dmn sec. during c div semis.
won ahs :D

shannon's mickey mouse hair before finals at
bedok. :D funneh.

the b div game. lost to damai sec by 2goals only.
well done girls! proud of you ALL. loves.

me and my sister on a cab gg to the esplanade
for mosaic music fest. :D met priya, yasmin,
saachi and joy there.

a piece of candy that amabel gave me to eat
during G12 conf. :D hearts.

G12 conf. :D 16-19 march

sushi i made! (: dinner 18march cooked by
mummy dearest. loves.

an "wu gui" i saw at popular mp. (: so super
cute. (:

a cd cover i saw at "that cd shop" -tiong. lol

me and minghao. on the bus. 20 march.




me, zidd, priya and amirah. (anti-clockwise starting
frm me. ;) ) at the avt waiting for the last half of
mental resilience to start. 21st march



so there.
that's basically wat ive been doing for the past week.
or more.
:D
cool.
the Lord is good.
i miss zhengrong!! ;)



loves.
ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home